Welcome! As an art director with a background in fine art, graphic and 3D design, I have experience wearing a few different hats. Ask anyone I’ve worked with and they’ll tell you I love a challenge. I pride myself in striving to make the impossible a reality, and rallying the support of others along the way. Here are a few crib notes from my CV:
- Two years of experience in pharmaceutical advertising, working with clients like Merck, Baxter and Shire to direct the conception, pitch, launch and production of a global campaign, assist in the design and client presentation of multiple new business pitches, develop corporate guidelines for a global brand, and manage freelance staff to ensure consistency and quality within brands.
- Seven years of experience in art direction and design at an exhibit company, with a leading role in the strategy, design and production of multiple large-scale, interactive and international projects with clients like Kodak, Carestream Health, Johnson & Johnson, Mars and PepsiCo.
- Passion for uniting the efforts of multiple teams (graphic designers, exhibit designers, multimedia and interactive producers) to take a client’s business objectives and turn them into a sensory experience.
- Over 12 years experience in graphic design, including a freelance portfolio with a focus on branding and experiential design.
- A history of success growing client accounts, promoting results-driven design, and assisting account and project management.
To view more of my portfolio, I have a pdf of work for each of three categories: Art Direction, 3D Design and Graphic Design available for download here. I’ve also included a few testimonials that hopefully give an honest impression of my abilities and work ethic. Cheers and enjoy your stay here!